Do you love vintage Hawaiian shirts as much as I do? They are just so cool and fun! I love the way they pop against a dark colored background. I also like to think that they add a bit of personality to an outfit, especially when worn by a pop star. In this blog post, I’m going to show you some of my favorite Pop stars vintage Hawaiian shirt worn by some of today’s hottest pop stars. Enjoy!
- Material: 100% Kate Silk
Why should we choose Kate Silk Hawaiian shirts?
- Kate silk fabric is a combination of Cotton and PE fabric. It is soft – thin – and cool, so it always brings a comfortable feeling to the wearer.
- With a variety of colors (more than 50 colors), Kate silk fabric offers more diverse choices for the wearer.
- Easily print, embroider school and company logos. Or you can print slogans very easily.
- The fabric is wrinkle-free, so washing is more effortless and saves time.
- Kate Silk can be ironed at high temperatures without burning or shrinking problems.
- Colorfastness is outstanding. It has fade resistance, even under heavy machine wash.
- Good stretch resistance helps clothes keep their form longer.
- The price is relatively low compared to the common ground, so many people prefer it.
Button-down Hawaii shirts with a soft, decent regular fit are perfect for summer. They provide comfort while still looking stylish, and they can be easily dressed up or down to suit any occasion such as Dating/Sun Beach Party. Our Kate Silk Hawaiian shirts are the perfect gift for any occasion: Christmas, Birthday, or Housewarming gifts.
Where can I buy printed Hawaiian shirts?
Mygooseshirt.com is a reputable and trustworthy clothing store for buying Hawaiian shirts. With a strict and transparent policy, 100% refund if the goods are defective or are not the same as the picture. Worldwide Shipping is available. The interests and requirements of customers are always our top priority.
Dye-sublimation printing creates shirts with vibrant colors that are perfect for Hawaiian or tropical-themed types of shirts. This type of printing uses special ink transferred onto the shirt material using heat.
To avoid fading and shrinkage, it is best to machine wash your garment with like colors. Please use non-chlorine bleach when necessary, as this will keep the colorfastness of each piece in mind! To dry clean or not? That’s up to you to decide but make sure they are cool ironed on both sides before putting them away because those little wrinkles can get pesky over time if left unchecked!
3-6 Business Days
– Shipping fee
+ For US:
- Standard Shipping: $5.99
- Express Shipping: $15.99
+ For EU & Other:
- Standard Shipping: $9.99
- Express Shipping: $19.99
– Shipping time
10 – 20 business days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual vision.
More of this: